- The Colorado Data Engine (the “Website”) and its underlying information and contents are provided “AS IS” and are subject to change without notice.
- The Website and its underlying materials, including but not limited to, documents, files, data, graphics, maps, hyperlinks, calculations and other information (collectively the “Contents”) have been compiled, electronically converted, manipulated and/or combined after extraction from various third-party sources by The Piton Foundation and __________________ (the “Providers”) in collaboration with other third parties. The Providers expressly disclaim any obligation or guarantee to keep the Contents updated, free of errors, omissions or viruses, or to maintain uninterrupted access to the Website.
- The Providers make no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, accuracy or adequacy of the Contents. The Providers disclaim any express or implied warranties related to the use of the Website (including the use of any hyperlinked third-party websites) and any derived products or analyses based on the Contents, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, suitability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. The Providers assume no responsibility for misuse of, or errors or omissions in, the Website whatsoever. The Providers make no representations or warranties whatsoever for the Website, and make no warranties or representations whatsoever for any hyperlinked third-party websites or for any products or services mentioned therein or the contents thereof.
- The Providers shall not be liable for any claim or damages whatsoever including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, under any theory of liability arising out of or related to the use of the Website or any hyperlinked third-party website. Notwithstanding any other conflict of law provisions, the provisions contained herein will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, United States of America, and any actions shall be brought and litigated exclusively in the courts of the State of Colorado.
- Individuals or organizations that access the Website (“Users”) are encouraged to share comments, ideas, and concerns on the Website. The Providers reserve the right in their sole discretion to (a) terminate access to a User account; (b) terminate a User’s ability to post to the Website and (c) refuse, delete, modify, edit or remove any submissions, with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that the Providers determine is inappropriate, abusive, offensive or disruptive to the Website or to any other User of the Website. The Providers may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct.
- Registration on the Website requires Users to supply certain personal information, including but not limited to a name, e-mail address and other contact information (“Personal Information”). The Providers will not sell, distribute or lease Personal Information to third parties unless the Providers request and receive permission from the User or are required by law to do so. The Providers may utilize Personal Information to communicate with Users.
- The Website offers Users opportunities to engage in public activities on the Website. "Public activities" are any actions taken on the Website that are designed to be visible to other Users, including comments or any other items that a User may submit. Any Personal Information disclosed in public activities, including a screen name or ID, or any image or photo, becomes public and may be used by other Users or third parties. Users should be aware that any Personal Information submitted on the Website can be read, collected, or used by other Users, and could be used to send unsolicited messages by other Users or third parties. The Providers are not responsible for the Personal Information a User chooses to submit in these public forums.
- If misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to the attention of the Providers, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it. Such concerns may be addressed to the Providers at _____________________________.